Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Announcement

Hi Everyone! First I just want to tell y'all how proud I am of you for posting all these recipes. :) We have nearly forty already!

One of our new authors (Amanda) had a great idea. She thought that we should have themed times, like Mexican dishes for one week, English foods for two weeks, etc. Thanks, Amanda!

So, for the rest of this week and next week, we are going to have Chocolate Desserts week! I thought we should start with something fun. :D You can always post anything else, and you can post Chocolate dessert recipes anytime, but this is just for fun.

Just have in mind, that you need to say where you get your recipes from. For example: All Recipes.com or a cook book, please say where you got it and/or who wrote it.

Have fun y'all!

By the way, if anyone has any ideas for future themes please reply to this post. :D

4 comments:

  1. Can we do healthy breakfast recipes for next week?? I'm really struggling to find good healthy breakfasts that are not your usual eggs and toast if you know what I mean..... And thanks for posting the idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Well, I guess I was not clear. I meant that next week and this week were Chocolate Dessert Recipes. Because we have girls from all over, and some don't check the site as often as I do. :)Like everyday. lol. But, the week after next, the first week in june, will be health breakfasts. :) just remind me to tell everyone. lol That IS a great idea Manda! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha sorry! Thanks! BTW how do you want us to post the recipes on here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you mean by that? I thought we would just post them like normal. Tell me what your thinkin', Manda! lol :D

    your friend forever,
    Buttercup :D

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think of these recipes! Please leave a comment. :)