Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sauseless Pizza

This is one of the best pizzas I have ever had! And it is made without sauce! You can make your own dough or you can buy the crescent roll dough and roll it out flat. Also, this is a pizza, so you can change it up however you want, it is very simple.

Ingredients:
dough
garlic
vegetable oil
cheese
Basil
Chicken
Note: I did not put the quantities because you can put on however much you like.
Steps:
  1. Roll out your dough on a cookie sheet
  2. cover it with the oil
  3. throw on the garlic, basil, chicken, cheese, and whatever else you want on your pizza. :D
  4. put it in the oven and watch it

I am sorry that I can not give you the degree at which to bake it, or the time; I watched someone else do it, and I forgot to look and see. :( Have fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think of these recipes! Please leave a comment. :)